NutraPause by Ac Nova Technologies has been extensively tested and used in North America and Asia for several years. This easy to use all natural product for menopause symptoms has an affordable cost of about
$1 per day.
For AndroPause Support Boosts Testosterone Levels Naturally
Reported to Improve Muscle Tone and
CardioVasculo Support is a natural botanical supplement that has been shown to support cardiovascular health.
Supports the strengthening
of bones and ligaments naturally and approved by
(Download) summarizing the clinical study by Garcia et al and its use in Traditional Chinese Medicine
Menopause, strictly speaking, is the moment in time when a woman has had her last menstrual period and is no longer fertile, which is confirmed after she has not had a period for 12 months. More accurately, there is a time leading up to menopause, called perimenopause, during which a woman’s hormone levels begin to decrease, and then there is life following menopause, or post-menopause.
Though it is a natural biological process, and certainly not an illness, menopause can cause physical and emotional symptoms of varying severity that can be disruptive to sleep, energy, and emotional health, and which can be treated.
Menopause symptoms may vary from women to women simply because in addition to lower estrogen the symptoms may also be due to a decline in testosterone or progesterone and or an imbalance of one of these 3 hormones relative each other.
The time leading up to menopause, called perimenopause, begins on average in women aged 45 years. However, it can start at any time between the ages of 39 and 51, and may last an average of 5 years. The average age of menopause for Canadian women is 51. Menopause isn’t always caused by the natural decline of hormone production in the body, however. It can also be brought on by one of the following:
• Hysterectomy • Chemotherapy and radiation therapy. • Primary ovarian insufficiency.
Short Term Memory Loss
Frequent Urinary Tract Infections
Mood Swings (PMS)
Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Weight Gain (Hips)
Enhances Bone Formation
Improves Energy Level
Improves Mental Alertness
Improves Sense of Well-Being
Maintains Muscle Tone and Skin
Depending on your menopausal symptoms and their severity, your doctor may recommend one or more of several treatments to provide you with some relief. These include:
1. The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. The Menopause Handbook. February 2006. Available at www.sogc.org
2. MayoClinic.com. Menopause: Definition. Accessed August 2, 2010. Available at www.mayoclinic.com/health/ menopause/DS00119
3. MayoClinic.com. Menopause: Causes. Accessed August 2, 2010. Available at www.mayoclinic.com/health/ menopause/DS00119/DSECTION=causes
4. MayoClinic.com. Menopause: Complications. Accessed August 2, 2010. Available at www.mayoclinic.com/ health/menopause/DS00119/DSECTION=complications
5. MayoClinic.com. Menopause: Treatments and Drugs. Accessed August 2, 2010. Available at www.mayoclinic. com/health/menopause/DS00119/DSECTION=treatments and drugs
6. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office on Women’s Health. Understanding Menopause. Accessed August 2, 2010. Available at www.womenshealth.gov/menopause/
7. MayoClinic.com. Menopause: Lifestyle and Home Remedies. Accessed August 2, 2010. Available at www. mayoclinic.com/health/menopause/DS00119/DSECTION=lifestyle and home remedies
Website by www.elvidesign.com
Copyright © AC Nova Technologies (ATI Pharma)